27 May 2009

expect the unexpected

Sometimes you go somewhere with the intent of shooting one thing, only to find something completely different. And sometimes, that recurses a second time... these tend to be the most amazing photo ops.

We went to BratFest this year, helped set the record. More about that later. I wandered the midway, looking to shoot kids having fun on the rides. Found a lot of bored kids. Had some awesome focus fail. Then I noticed some very nice potted flowers in between some of the rides, many had been trampled already, as we were there on the last day. But some were still doing well.



That lead me to this one:



which I later noticed the little friend in the background, which lead me to this second shot before it took off:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Wow! Awesome capture, Cab.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home